We look forward to your participation in the ASCIA 2018 conference, the 29th annual conference of the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA).
The ASCIA 2018 conference will be held at the National Convention Centre in Canberra, from Wednesday 5 to Friday 7 September 2018. It will include concurrent sessions for Nurses and Medical Associate ASCIA members on Friday 7 September.
The following events will be held in conjunction with the ASCIA 2018 conference:
- Centre for Food and Allergy Research (CFAR) Symposium 2018 on Tuesday 4 September
- ASCIA Autoimmunity Update on Saturday 8 September
- ASCIA GP Update on Saturday 8 September
- ASCIA-DAA Dietitians Course on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 September
In addition to international speakers, and around 50 speakers and chairs from Australasia, we expect over 500 delegates to participate in this conference.
ASCIA annual conferences provide an international standard of continuing professional development and an opportunity to interact with colleagues working in these areas. ASCIA conferences are therefore a highlight of the year for ASCIA members and other health professionals with an interest in allergy and clinical immunology.
If you have time pre or post conference, visit https://visitcanberra.com.au/ for information on what to see and do in and around Canberra.
We look forward to seeing you in Canberra in September.
Associate Professor Katrina Randall and Dr Elizabeth da Silva
ASCIA 2018 Co-Chairs
Dr William Smith
ASCIA 2018 Conference Organising Committee
- Associate Professor Katrina Randall, Dr Elizabeth da Silva
- Dr Anthea Anantharajah, Dr Gary Chew, Prof Matthew Cook, Dr Carolyn Hawkins, Dr Raymond Mullins
- Nurses Day convenors - Narelle Duncan, Elise Field, Anastasia Wilson
- GP Allergy Update convenor - Dr Raymond Mullins
- Autoimmunity Update convenor - TBC
- ASCIA 2018 Medical Associates Day convenors - Dr Nick Cooling, Dr Victoria Smith
- ASCIA-DAA Dietitians Course convenors - Ingrid Roche, Caroline Salisbury